About my day today (so far):
This morning I woke up at a decent hour - 8:50. I actually woke up to Matthew crying which doesnt usually happen. Typically he lays in his crib until I come in there, even if he's awake. He mustve been awake for a while then. Today he did 2 things that are pretty big accomplishments (to me anyways..).
- He held his bottle by himself!
He actually was taking the bottle in and out of his mouth without me holding it for him!
- He sat up by himself for at least a minute.
He was sitting in my lap when he did this, so maybe he had more support than if he were on the floor, but still that was more than ever before! He would eventually see something and lean over to grab it, but would lost his balance. Of course the only things he wants is my cell phone, or the remote. such a guy already!
I bought an avocado and a yam for him at the grocery store today! Im excited to maybe try them out tonight! We dont have any plans, so thats probably what we'll do this evening. I saw Tresemme shampoo and conditioner on sale, and I had to buy it. Ive been buying the cheapest stuff I could find which Im sure is horrible for my hair, and my friend Kelsey (who took cosmetology classes) told me that Tresemme is the best stuff you will find at the grocery store. I also bought dried apricots. one package for the purpose of me having something somewhat healthy to snack on and another to make this recipe i found in Fitness magazine. I did forget to buy chocolate chips, but maybe I'll use peanut butter instead. Jen (my boss) made a lasagna for them to have for dinner tonight, which sounds amazing to me, but whenever I make lasagna, it gets expensive! like $25 just for one lasagna! It is yummy, healthy and it serves a lot, but i think it should be a once in a while type of dinner. On Saturday I made this baked spagghetti stuff which was really good (i think there is some left over) and I also made a nacho caserole that is Shaun's grandmas recipe. It was delicious(none left)! I was proud of myself for making stuff ahead of time for the week. Plus we have a Chipotle gift card, which I would LOVE to use tonight, cuz Ive been craving it, but Shaun has a cancer sore and would rather wait till he can enjoy his burrito to the max! I did really well eating so far today. The only thing i shouldve done better was that I didnt eat till about noon. I did have a bowl of cereal (healthy cereal), and some dried apricots. I think Ill snack on some veggies in a little bit.
anyways...I think thats it for today. I just kinda rambled and now i have nothing left.
