- read 5 whole books this year.
I tend to pick a book, and skip around (depending on the type of book), then I never even finish it. I usually am reading at least 3 books at a time and then the next week, it will be 3 different books even though I never finished the previous ones.
- follow a budget more strictly.
My husband (Shaun) and I were recently watching the 'Financial Peace' series by Dave Ramsey. We have never come up with an actual budget for ourselves, the year and a half we have been married. Honestly, I am not one of those females who goes shopping all the time, and when I do go shopping, i go right to the sales rack and tend to not spend over $50 (on myself at least). buying birthday or Christmas presents is different.
- go through my prayer list everyday
I have had a prayer list for over a year now, but i only get to it maybe once a week at the most. Spending time talking to our Heavenly Father should be on high priority!!
- Confess my sins every night (write them down?).
My parents have always taught me to confess my sins at night, and it has always been something I struggled with, more so because I dont get into bed a lot of times, until Im too tired to function, and I typically fall right to sleep. Lately I have done better about getting in bed a little early and reading one of my devotion books, or a book Im currently reading (without skipping around) called 'Completely His'.
Well...Im done for now...maybe i'll be back later to write about my day?
-Whit
