Friday, February 13, 2009

oops...


okay, so I know I havent written in a while. I just havent had the urge to blog when im online. I do plenty of journaling when im at work, but i cant go online at work. Anyways...where to begin? Today I got up a little early for work. I was supposed to work 8:15-4ish but it ended up being a shorter day because my boss is a physical thereapist and her patients cancelled on her. I didnt mind. I never mind. Im a pretty 'go with the flow' type of person. I dont mind leaving work early cuz it allows me some time to go get stuff done that needs to be accomplished. Like today for instance, I had some cleaning to do before my father in-law brought over an extra dresser. I know we have a tiny tiny apartment, but we just seem to have sooo much clothes and we end up running out of room for it all (if we actually take care of it..haha).
So...I got our room cleaned up a good amount, and cleaned up the family room area and the bathroom. I even took care of some of Matthew's clean laundry, against my will. Shaun claims he doesnt know where anything goes...right....lol
Then I got to meet up with an old friend that I havent seen in at least 3 years. She went into the Navy 5 years ago, and then moved to San Diego. I wish I got a chance to visit her when she was there because I used to live there before we moved here to Cleveland Ohio. I was only a kid and it was only 2 years, but i loved it! Its just so expensive out there.
I have always told Shaun that I wouldnt mind moving, but he makes a good point that this time i would actually have to do most of the work. Hes right, when i was a kid and moved every 2 or 3 years (my dad was in the Navy), i just played and watched. I would never really want to move away from my family or his either. Maybe if we knew it was temporary.
Shaun just graduated in December and is waiting to hear back about a tutoring job at the high school of the district he did his student teaching. Once he gets a job in the fall we will start looking at houses and possibly even trying for the 2nd baby!! :)
Speaking of babies...Becky (Shauns cousin) had her baby, Molly today. weird story actually... Molly's due date wasnt until March 27 and Becky and Greg already have Katie who's birthday is March 1. Wel...Molly decided to come today (February 13). That makes them not even a year apart! wow. AND...As her hubby, Greg was driving her to the hospital she felt a sudden urge to push and sure enough the baby was crowning! Thank you Jesus that her mom was in the car too and she is a nurse. she safely delivered the baby in the car, but baby Molly is at Rainbows intensive care. Please pray for her! It is mostly the usual preemie stuff. Her lungs are most likely not developed all the way.
My friend Missy is due in about 4 weeks and Im soo excited for her! I told her I would be willing to drive down and sit in the delivery room and pray for her and baby Kellen! I am going to print out the verses that I used during labor and delivery, that my hubby Shaun read to me! Hearing Gods Words and how he was protecting us and blessing us with a sweet baby, REALLY helped! GOD IS GOOD!! noo.. GREAT!! NO words describe His awesomeness! Im blown away by Him everyday!
Well, I guess that's it for me today...I hope everyone has a marvelous valentines day tomorrow!!!!
Song of Solomon 4:7, “You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.”